[Skimmertalk] FT8Start and CWSL_SSBWAVE.exe stability issue

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:51:03 EDT 2019

Just wanted to say thanks to Dick for the kill switch in Aggregator. It has
made a real difference here. Usually it takes a few days for the issue with
CWSL__SSBWave to show up, so nightly restarts are a nice interim fix. And
thanks to Alex for writing it in the first place! I wish I had the C++
chops and time to dig in and work on it, but sadly I do not.

Dave KM3T