[Skimmertalk] FT8StartUp Beta Version 2.2b1

Andy KU7T ku7t at ku7t.org
Sun Jul 14 11:30:33 EDT 2019

Dick,

I ran for a few days with the “automatic kill switch”. I am running the new RP on 8 FT8 bands. It seems to work for the WSJT-X and jt9 processes. However, I can see currently 16 processes with names CWSL_SSBWave.exe. Anything you can do here? I know I could use a script also to do that easily, but it would interfere with the FT8Startup functionality, so it would be better if it would do it….

Thanks

Andy

KU7T