[Skimmertalk] FT8StartUp Beta Version 2.2b1

Ted Gisske gisske at offex.com
Fri Jul 26 16:49:56 EDT 2019

Dick,

I've got b3 up and running. I'm porting my RP to another computer and am
dealing with network choking problems at the moment, so will be off-line
periodically, but I will try to keep it running overnights.

One additional prospective kluge to keep in your arsenal is that sometimes
it takes two activations of the kill all rigs button to snuff some zombie
instances.

Ted

K9IMM