[Skimmertalk] Attn: Red Pitaya 16-bit users decoding FT8

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Wed Jul 31 10:02:46 EDT 2019

I have seen this several times also with "normal" receivers so I believe it
is generated at the transmit side.
But never this strong. The cases I have seen the "ghosts" have been 15-20dB
below the "main" signal.

If the signal is inadvertently modulated by 50Hz hum leaking into the audio
path, it would give exactly this effect.

Björn SM7IUN