[Skimmertalk] new red pitaya

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Jun 3 21:29:59 EDT 2019

Bob,

Yes, sorry about the P/N.  XG3.

No conclusion that would be useful to the rest of the guys here. Just
mentioned it as a tool to get objective certainty dialed into the test
setup when evaluating this or that config.

Here, I used it last to test the sensitivity of a softrock-based 80m
skimmer a couple of days ago.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com