[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] Red Pitaya Hears but Skimserv doesn't spot

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 12 13:03:37 EDT 2019

So the Aggregator sees no spots from the Red Pitaya, or you see no spots on
the RBN?  It's very easy to accidentally check the box "Do not sends spots
to RBN".  Worth checking all settings in Aggregator and sharing screen shot
of "Skimmer traffic" tab, which tells much about what is going on.

Also, using CWSL_Tee and HDSDR makes it much easier to see if the receiver
is hearing anything at all.

73,
Bob, N6TV