[Skimmertalk] CWSL and HPSDR

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Thu Jun 20 13:15:08 EDT 2019

Hi Bob,

I already purchased two of those 14:1 transformers from you if you remember, so I use them too. I don't think such a approximation is really "enough". The old classic Red Pitaya won't show you a real S-value on HDSDR, you can try it out. I did test with three different RP. You can cross-check at your site. Just be sure to check all (!) band edges when you perform this test. The result is not adequate, you will have a match somewhere around 30m and a raising drift as you move away from this band in either direction. I would be really interested how the new 122.88-16 will perform on that test.

73
Saki, DD5XX