[Skimmertalk] skimmer server crash?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 11:57:29 EDT 2019

Skimsrv has a few chronic issues.  In addition to what Dave is
reporting, my Skimsrv occasionally crashes right after startup, with an
error message about trying to write to "address 0000014".  After that,
when re-started right away it runs for days with no issues. Once or
twice I've seen run-time errors involving writing to other, apparently
spurious addresses.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now