[Skimmertalk] Trouble with mini-SD cards and Red Pitaya

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri May 3 09:07:25 EDT 2019

I've been reading about this issue, but recently failure to start the OS
began happening both to me and to our latest RBN gap-filler, EL2BG.  I
want to replace our cards, but all I have seen is the recommendation to
use "name brand" cards.  Has anyone had particularly good experience
with a particular brand?  I can get Kingston, SanDisk, Samsung, and
Verbatim locally.

IIRC, the mini-SD cards I have are 8 GB, but the only ones I can find
readily are 16GB and up.  Are these usable?  How big is too big for the RP?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network