[Skimmertalk] Number in suffix

Dave Zeph w9pa at w9pa.net
Sun May 12 17:24:16 EDT 2019

Gerard .... I don't know about the RBN.

But I do know that AR-Cluster V6 software will reject Spots containing a
double-number prefix such as the current AM70 currently being used.  When
ARC-V6 receives such a Spot it is Rejected as an "Invalid Call".

I can't say how your proposed prefixes will be treated by the ARC-V6
software.

73 --> Dave, W9PA