[Skimmertalk] Improvement of CPU consumption by RTTY Skimserv

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Jan 5 16:40:23 EST 2020

Yes, normal in contest conditions.

I have 71-79 excluded but that's not all.  I can't keep up with the
various FTx frequencies - seems like they move around with each
contest.  So there's probably some Ftx in that number as well.  ON the
other hand this is the low of the cycle so unless FTx is the end of
RTTY, I'll stick by the ~400/band needed to do the job fully.

Guess I'll have to get something with a bit more horsepower.  I think
the AMD 3950 will drop-in the existing 2700x slot.  Or a rasberry pi.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com