[Skimmertalk] KX3 AND SKIMMER

E.H. Russell ehr at qrv.com
Mon Jan 27 16:29:25 EST 2020

Noel,

There are a few options. One of the best is the SDR-IQ. It’s no longer produced, but I see one is available on ebay and consider it a bargin. I have been using mine for many years. CW Skimmer has built in support for it, which works very well.

Another option might be a used Flex. Also there may be an Elecraft solution I’m not familiar with. And last I heard Alex was working on an Icom 7610 link. If interested you might check with him on its status.

73 Ed w2rf