[Skimmertalk] Several hams experiencing major CWS slow down

E.H. Russell ehr at qrv.com
Wed Jul 29 12:54:16 EDT 2020

I added a bandplan that omits FT# segments. This does work and reduces the number of decoders by about 50 in current conditions on 20m. The number could of course run higher, but seems it would have to be in the hundreds to affect performance.

If this does turn out to be the source of the slowdown a new version of bandplan.ini should solve the problem. But at the moment I’m guessing the problem is something else.

Ed / w2rf