[Skimmertalk] Periodic multiple lines of same signal in waterfall , LOTS.

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:51:15 EDT 2020

Within the past few weeks  I have experienced multiple lines in the
waterfall of the same signal, many .  Sometimes 50 or more . If I stop the
waterfall and restart it, everything will be fine for a few minutes and
then the problem will reoccur.  It is most prominent on a loud signals.  I
have this situation on two different Windows 10 computers that has not
previously had problems like this for years, Another ham is also
experiencing this.  Any one else ?

One machine is a desktop AMD  A8-5500 3200 Mhz  2 core and 12 megs RAM.
The other is an i5 laptop 1.8 MHz, 4 core ,  8 megs RAM.

Andy K3UK