[Skimmertalk] RU9CZD skimmer QS1R died in the recent thunderstorm. Help needed.

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:20:00 EDT 2021

Bob

Here is what datasheet says: (link to datasheet -
https://static.chipdip.ru/lib/260/DOC000260334.pdf)

Software: 8051 code runs from:
❐Internal RAM, which is downloaded through USB
❐Internal RAM, which is loaded from EEPROM
❐External memory device (128 pin package)

So you recon the internal 8051 is loaded through USB or from external
memory when connected to  a computer?

73, Igor UA9CDC