[Skimmertalk] CX6VM RedPitaya not working

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:44:24 EDT 2021

Jorge, the "too many receivers" message is a misnomer.  What it really
means is that Skimmer Server cannot find your receiver, which may in
turn mean that your Ethernet connection is not working.  Take a look at
the Ethernet connector on the RP, right after the yellow blinking light
for booting up goes out, and without Skimsrv running.  It should show a
green light on steadily on the left, and a yellow light blinking
occasionally on the right.  Start Skimsrv, and the right-hand yellow
light should begin blinking rapidly and steadily.  If this doesn't
happen, connect some other Ethernet device to your computer (your
Internet router, perhaps) and see if it operates normally.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.