FS: Corsair II and 263 Ext. VFO

Ed Dout edout-kb3hb@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 07 Dec 1996 19:11:39 -0800

I an offering for sale the following items.
Corsair II with 500 hz cw filter. The rig is in exc. condx with NO bumps,dents, or
scratches. Kept covered when not in use. Original manuals plus photocopies of both.
Aligned at TT in Jan. '95. 100 watts all bands 10-160. I have a chance to buy a
Omni V so the Corsair gotta go. Great chance to own a great rig. The ext VFO is also
in exc condx with NO bumps,dents,or scratches. Also kept covered when not in use.
By far the best cw rig I have ever owned in 19 years as a Ham.
Asking $850. Serious inquires only please...money order or cashiers check and I ship.
Thanks
Ed KB3HB....706-375-2416
Gud in any cb since '86
p.s. Guess it works ssb also but I operate cw here 99% of the time

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html