Unknown ten-tec model???

Steve Weber seweber@netnitco.net
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 07:27:39 +0000

I remember seeing TenTec ads in QST about 10+/- years ago announcing a
compact synthesized HF transceiver with memories and other goodies that
was aimed directly at the Kenwood 430 in both price and performance. I
LUSTED after this US made rig, but fell out of ham radio due to a
divorce.  Many single-parenting years later, with both kids off to
college, I am getting back into hamdom.  Did this rig ever get into
production?  If not, why not?  If so, how did it perform?  Any info
would be appreciated.Thanks

Steve KD9BO
--
Steve Weber, NTWBA (no title worth bragging about)
seweber@netnitco.net

What did the zen-master say to the hotdog vendor?
"Make me one with everything."

“Intel Inside”...The world’s most widely used warning label.

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your
superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and
psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let
your verbal evaporations have lucidity, intelligibility, and veracious
vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast. Sedulously avoid all
polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity, and sophomoric vacuity.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html