Collins 30L-1

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:15:23 -0500

Just got some shoes for my Omni-D ...I acquired (long term loaner) a 30L-1 to
play around with. No mention of QSK in the manual. I figured I would give it a
try when I hooked it up over the holidays. Good idea? Bad idea?

I will have the Omni-D throttled back a bit (about 70W from 100W) and I am
concerned about Tom's, W8JIT, comments about slow ALC response of rigs in
general (contest reflector 11DEC96). The Omni-D has no ALC input. I don't
wanna be bustin' my bud's amp!

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html