Centaur 411 Amp

Alan l Hagen mlmpro@juno.com
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 08:08:44 PST

Hello there,
     If you want long distance phone service for 9.9 cents a minute
24-hours a day, 7-days a week, all US. NO PRIME TIME. NO CIRCLES.
Any body any time..... I've been using this service for over a year and
I am very happy with it. They also gave me a calling card so when I
am on the road I can make calls for 15.9 cents a minute with NO
surcharge like ATT MCI SPRINT charges up to $.85 cents access.
Well I'll get off my soap box just saw that you said you were spending
.23 a minute..... 73, Alan    mlmpro@juno.com