Centaur 411 Amp

JDuffy@aol.com JDuffy@aol.com
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 09:50:09 -0500

I have an Ameritron 811A amp that also has three 811 tubes in it like the
Centaur amp.  Typical output is about 400 watts.  I know both manufacturers
say 600 out, but I think that is when you are driving the amp pretty hard
which may reduce the tube life.

Frankly I would have bought the TT amp had it been available two years ago
when I bought the Ameritron.

Sounds like TT has a few problems with their amp that they need to work out,
and I am sure they will work them out.  Their a great company and I really
like their stuff especially the Paragon II that I have.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html