FS: Scout 555

Scott Cowling dfi@cyberhighway.net
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:50:08 -0700 (MST)

For sale:
Scout 555 in excellent condition.
Seven modules: 160/80/40/30/20/20/10
Hand mic
Noise Blanker
Mobile bracket (this has a few scratches on the top bracket)
Power cable and manual
Used very little.  Shipped UPS US48 $550.  E-mail or call (602) 929-9529

I have used this rig a few times - it is a nice rig.  Since I have 7 HF rigs
(ridiculous, isn't it) it is (one of the rigs) collecting dust in the
closet.  This little rig deserves a good home and someone who will USE it :-)

Of the other 6 HF rigs, 4 are TenTecs.  That is one of the problems, they
are all good radios, so I can't part with any of them :-)  Since I don't do
much mobile work, I guess the Scout has to go :-(

TNX es 73,
Scotty WA2DFI

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html