Paragon II -- for sale

Gregory J. Buhyoff buhyoff@mail.vt.edu
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:40:57 -0500

I have a 2 month old, like new condition, Paragon II with the 250 and 500 HZ
filters installed.  It is in perfect cosmetic and operating condition.  I
bought this to compare with my OMNI VI and have decided to part with the
Paragon II. It is a great radio.  I am asking $1750 for it or best offer.
This price includes shipping UPS with full insurance.   Ten-Tec sells used
Paragon II's without filters for $1850.  I might be willing to negotiate.

Please e-mail me at Buhyoff@vt.edu

I may be reached at home after 4pm and before 9pm at 540-951-4097

Thanks and 73,

Greg KN4FR

P.S. For anyone who might wonder, I checked with Bill about this posting.

Buhyoff@vt.edu
Office 540-231-5148
Fax  540-231-3698