Wanted - RS-232 for Paragon

Michael Tope mtope@iu.net
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 21:21:53 -0500

I am trying to find a Model 285 RS-232 Interface for my Ten-Tec Paragon 585
(I believe this radio is sometimes referred to as the Paragon I). When I
called Ten-Tec service the other day, the guy there told me that they had
none in stock, and no plans to build anymore (apparently the RS-232
interface for the Paragon II is a different animal and won't work in the
Paragon I).

Does anyone know of a third party source for this beast, or if it's simple
enough to homebrew without 6 months of R&D? Any help in this matter would be
appreciated.

73 de Mike, AD4VH

**          *  Michael Tope, AD4VH (ex KD8NS, KA8ESD)        *
**          *  200 Easy Street                                  *
*************  Melbourne, FL 32934
**          *  Tel: (407) 259-7494                              *
**          *  Email: mtope@iu.net                            *

"It is the empty space inside the vessel that makes it useful" - Lao Tzu