TenTec Rigs available for adoption to good home

KA3YJG qrp@earthlink.net
Sat, 06 Jul 1996 01:46:16 +0100

OK.  That sounds a bit thick, but I have the following TenTec Tranceivers,
which I have enjoiyed and cared for up for sale.  A new home would be more
appropriate.  All rigs include the manual as well as a mic.  For what
it's worth, I don't operate phone, so the mic is jsut something I put up
in the closet.  WIth the exception of the Triton Digital, all the rigs have
been back to Tentec for a check out -- I don't sell garbage.  Here they are .
. . and thanks for the bandwidth.

TenTec Argosy rev. A boards, noise blanker, 250 hz filter, audio filter,
mobile mount, "breaker" cable and linear control TR switch. good condition,
some scratches. $385.00

TenTec Triton IV with audio filters, NB, and external 500 hz cw filter, power
supply "breaker" cable.  Very nice receive.  very good physical condition.
$285.00

Ten Tec Triton Digital with audio filters, NO N.B.,  includes 262G (22 amp)
power supply, good condition. $450

TenTec Argosy 525D digital, 500 hz filter, audio filter, TR switch for
linear,  $475 with matching P.S.