FS: Ten-Tec Scout 555 w/hand mic, 20m

Scott Rosenfeld NF3I ham@w3eax.umd.edu
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 12:07:37 +1030

For Sale:  Ten-Tec Scout model 555
                     20 meter band module
                     Optional model 700C hand mic ($24 new)

                     Mint condition - virtually no wear of any kind
                     3 - 50 Watts out
                     Variable IF Bandpass Filter (down to 350 Hz)
                     Built in Iambic keyer
                     RIT

Asking $450.  Additional modules are available from TT for $29, the noise
blanker for $19.50, and the mobile bracket for like $16.

I bought it on consignment at Maryland Radio Center with some extra
modules, which are now being happily used by my Argo 556.