OMNI VI noise blanker

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:37:45 -0400 (EDT)

That blanker will work. Try inserting a wire in the antenna jack and
getting it close to a florecent light or dimmer control. That should be a
good test. Their NB doesn't seem to cause the distortion from nearby
signals that other blankers cause and therefore is less obvious when it is
working.

Steve Ellington N4LQ@IGLOU.COM  Louisville, Ky