Finding boards...

Vernon A. Hatley vhatley@usa.pipeline.com
Thu, 16 May 1996 15:03:37 GMT

Gang,

There are plenty of FM boards and other accessories out there; the problem
is locating them.  I recently added an FM board to my Omni V; I had posted
a note here trying to locate one.  There was an individual on this list who
had put an want ad in QST magazine for a FM board; he was swamped with
replies.  He gave me the name of one of the guys who had responded to his
QST ad.  I had the board within 5 days.

My suggestion is this, start by calling Jun's and any other dealer that
sells used equipment.  If that doesn't work, you best bet will be a want ad
in QST or one of the other fine magazines out there.  You *will* get
results; just don't give up.

73/72
--
KK5RO                            Butternut Vertical
Vernon A. Hatley              OHR Explorer II 40M