Centaur amplifier manual

Ten-Tec, Inc. 74130.212@CompuServe.COM
12 Nov 96 15:34:16 EST

There has been a 1 pg. addendum printed for the Centaur linear amplifier
manual. Some of our purchasers of this amp have never owned a linear before and
we have fielded a lot of questions about the tune-up procedure
as described in the manual.  For the sake of clarity, we have printed a
manual addendum with a more detailed description of how to properly
tune the Centaur.  If you've bought one from us prior to Nov. 1 and
feel you need the addendum, please contact us.  If you've got the
amplifier and you have no problem tuning it up, you will not need a
copy.  All new amps shipped will have the addendum sheet included with
the manual.

Thanks again and 73,
Scott Robbins W4PA, Ten-Tec

* TEN-TEC, Inc., Hwy 411 East, Sevierville, TN 37862      *
* manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, commercial and *
* military HF radio, OEM custom aluminum or steel work,   *
* metal enclosures.  Fully equipped tool and die facility *
* for metal or plastic injection mold manufacturing.      *
* Contact us with your custom metal/electronics needs !   *