FS:Ten Tec AC-5

Tim Cook timcook@erinet.com
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 21:02:20 -0400

I have a AC-5, for those who are not familiar with it , it is a small
antenna tuner made about the time of the PM series of QRP rigs. It will
match balanced lines or random wires. It has a 10 watt power limit. From
the factory it did not have a cover on it, as you have to 'clip' the
connections to the 28uh air core for matching it also has a dual section
350pf capacitor. I also have the paperwork that came with it. it is in
very good condition, all original with the exception that one of the 4
clips has been replaced. Not sure what its worth, but will accept offers
and/or trades on other qrp gear. I do know i havn't seen many of them
around.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J