Ten-Tec Update 10/7/96

Ten-Tec, Inc. 74130.212@CompuServe.COM
07 Oct 96 16:34:22 EDT

Hello from the Ten-Tec factory in Sevierville, TN.

Not a lot of new news to report from here.  The only item that has
changed since my last general posting is that we have definitely
decided to proceed with the Gold series Titan amplifier run.  These
amps will be available for delivery in January or February, and
there is still opportunity to order one if you so desire.

The 1230 220 MHz FM transceiver kit will be available around the
end of this month.  Price is $295 plus shipping.  20 watts output
standard, switchable 4W lo/20W hi.  Similar in features to the 2M
and 6M versions already being manufactured.  We are taking orders now.

The Centaur amplifier has been shipping for the last two weeks.  See
October QST for a picture and short description.  I'd be glad to
send you out a spec sheet on request.

The 1206 handheld microphone kit has been discontinued and is no
longer available.

The QRP xcvr kits are still on schedule for the end of November.
Printed information will be available at a later date (probably
November as well).  If you would like to leave your name, callsign,
and US mail address, we'll send more info to you when ready.  We
are taking orders for all four bands now.

The showroom in the lobby is open Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Eastern.  We also give factory tours 9-11 am and 1-3 pm Monday through
Friday.  If you're coming this way for the leaf changing season, we
are located 2 miles east of downtown Sevierville, TN on highway 411.

The next message to follow is a listing of all demo and used equipment
currently in stock.

73 Scott Robbins KY2P, Ten-Tec

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html