FS:Mint Hercules II and Power Suppy

Gregory J. Buhyoff buhyoff@vt.edu
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:05:52 +0600

Model 420, Hercules II, solid state, with 10 mtr mod installed, factory
alligned after mod, purchased 3/13/95, absolutely MINT operationally and
cosmetically. $990 including UPS shipping.

Model 9420, 100 amp matching power supply for Hercules II, 230 VAC,
purchased 4/6/95.  Again Absolutely MINT operationally and cosmetically.
Included is the model 264 to permit hookup to transceiver as well as Ten-Tec
auto antenna coupler.  I am retaining the Model 236 cable to hookup a
Ten-Tec transceiver to the amplifier.  I think these are about $36.  This is
a heavy item so I will split the cost of shipping UPS.  $450 less shipping.

I have the mauals for both items and the original box for the Hercules II.
I can have a custom made box made for the amplifier at the packaging store
which has the capability to use expansion foam and double heavy duty boxing.
I ship a lot of things through them and they do an outstanding job for me.

Take both for $1350 plus shipping.

E-mail me at Buhyoff@vt.edu  or:

call 540-231-5148 work (weekdays)

or  call

540-951-4097 (home) between 4PM and 9PM EASTERN TIME -- please no calls
after 9PM.

P.S.  Why am I selling?  I am getting out of QRO radio.  That's it.  The
equipment is fantastic, but I am not using it.

Thanks and 73,

Greg  KN4FR

Gregory J. Buhyoff
Julian Cheatham Professor
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061

Phone: 540-231-5148

E-mail: Buhyoff@vt.edu

FAX: 540-231-3698