FS:TenTec

James C. Owen, III owen@apollo.eeel.nist.gov
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 11:12:20 -0400 (EDT)

The followings items were spotted for sale on the Packet BBS. I thought that
some of you might be interested. I know nothing about these items other than
what you read here and don't reply to me. 73 Jim K4CGY

TenTec 580 Delta with VFO, Speech Processor and 250 Hz filter. All in
excellent condition. Asking $380.00. Call Bill WD4HCC at 502-886-0005

TenTec Corsair II with remote VFO, Speaker, Power Supply and Hand Mic.
Asking $825.00. Call Bill WD8KPR at 517-681-5479

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html