[TenTec] FS: Omni V in Near New Condidtion

David H. Hammond DHHDEH@concentric.net
Sun, 03 Aug 1997 23:32:22 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I am offering an Omni V for sale.

This radio is in immaculate condition and is free from any blemish.
It is the cleanest used radio I have owned.

This radio has an interesting ownership history which I will be happy to
discuss with interested parties by phone or e-mail. Beautifully cared
for.

Many CW ops consider the Omni V to be the best receiver that TenTec has
built...ever. I believe it has better QSK performance and sidetone
clarity that the Omni VI! Audio tailoring is also a big asset via Fade,
Tone and BP Filter controls.

This radio ws aligned by TenTec within the past year and performs to
full specs with no surprises in its operation.

I purchased this radio to satisfy a curiosity I had about the Omni V
receiver. I have been more than happy with its performance but quite
frankly with the recent successful Option #3 upgrade of my Omni VI,  I
will  not be using the Omni V as much in the future. So I am seeking to
place it with someone who will use it more to its capabilities rather
than have it gather dust here.

The radio does not include any filters or any other options. Included is
an original manual, paperwork and original shipping cartons.

I am available to air demo it evenings with a sked via phone or e-mail.

Telephone: (508) 774-8921 or e-mail at address above.

Price: $995.00 and will split shipping within CONUS.

A cleaner Omni V will be hard to find.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave