[TenTec] Corsair Service

Mike Gusky mgusky@premier.net
Thu, 07 Aug 1997 21:20:07 -0500

I bought a Corsair II from Ten Tec a week before the UPS strike.
When I plugged the rig up to the sig generator, I found a problem.
Got on the phone with Rick at TT and within a few minutes, he
helped me isolate the problem area.  They gave me three options.....
send the rig back for warranty repair, we will send you the necessary
parts to repair the board in question or we will send you a complete
board replacement (Low Pass/SWR).  Wow, what service!  I elected
to take the board replacement and when I got it, everything worked
as advertised. I don't think you could find service and post-sales
support like this with any of the other amateur equip. manufactures.

Thanks Ten Tec

Mike K5UX
mgusky@premier.net