[TenTec] new tentec webb?

Peter Inskeep pinskeep@iglou.com
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:17:11 -0400

Steve and the Net;
    I ran across this web page once when tracking down TenTec info.  It
happend to be shortly after "TenTec" died.  According to what I read on the
net at that time, posted by his son after his death, "TenTec" was his
nickname, and he had nothing to do with either the company, TenTec, or ham
radio.  It appeared from the comments by his son that he had been murdered.
 While accessing the site my browser played funeral music.  It was erie.
I've not been back.
Pete Inskeep,  NO2D in Pewee Valley, Ky.