[TenTec] OMNI VI filters

Dave Heil k8mn@clinet.fi
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 19:01:24 +0100

Clark and all,

With regard to losing gain with the 250 Hz narrow filter and having to
set the passband tuning to 750 Hz, it just ain't so.  You set the offset
to be whatever you want it to be.  Mine is set for 450 Hz.  There is a
gain compensation jumper near the filter so you don't have to lose
anything when using it.  It's documented in the manual.

73,

Dave Heil OH2/K8MN