[TenTec] OMNI VI replacement crystal oven price?

Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG turner@safety.ics.uci.edu
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:05:48 -0700

My OMNI VI is drifting on all bands and I suspect my
crystal oven.  Before I spend a lot of time digging in
there myself, does anyone know the price of the replacement
crystal oven?  If it is cheap, I will not spend several days
of tests to make sure that is the precise location of the
problem.  Otherwise, the rig sits and waits for Ten Tec
to get to Number 508 for the upgrade, that is too long a
wait, hi.

Ten Tec, can you give me a quick price on the crystal oven?

I suspect the postal service would be able to deliver that
one!

Clark
WA3JPG