[TenTec] Tentec web page redone: Nice job!

Allan G. Taylor ataylor@heracles.llnl.gov
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:07:06 -0700 (PDT)

I just pinged the Tentec web page and found it to be much improved over the
last incarnation. The info page on "How to Contact Tentec" is particularly
useful and will likely reduce phone and email traffic with those sorts
of questions.

The spinning globe is a bit tacky, but the pix are great, especially the amps
(my favorite...). There is one kit missing from the list that may be of
interest to web users: the 2m to 6m transverter.

Take a peek at  http://www.tentec.com !!

I have added the web ref to my personal web page.

Grant  K7GT

k7gt@qsl.net

http://www.qsl.net/k7gt