[TenTec] FS:OMNI VI with DSP upgrade

Greg Buhyoff buhyoff@vt.edu
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:53:48 -0400

For sale:

Beautiful condition -- perfect cosmetically and electronically, OMNI VI
with mod 1 DSP upgrade.  The radio has the new VI plus chips installed
(this is not the factory upgrade with the extra filter slots).  This radio
INCLUDES ALL filters 1.8, .500, .250 and another 1.8 in the narrow
position.  I have the manual and original box.  It DOES NOT include a power
cord since I am keeping the one I have for a Corsair II.  You can get one
very cheaply from Ten-Tec.  Everything works perfectly on this radio.
There are no scratches, dings or dents and, again, works perfectly.
Finally, no microphone is included since I do not operate voice.

Call 540-951-4097 before 9PM weekdays (Eastern time) or you can try to
reach me at work a the number below.  You can also e-mail me at
Buhyoff@vt.edu.

I will ship this radio via UPS insured for $1950.  Thanks,

Greg K2UM

Greg Buhyoff
Julian Cheatham Professor
304C Cheatham Hall
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060

Phone: 540-231-5148
Fax:   540-231-3698
E-mail: Buhyoff@vt.edu