[TenTec] Remove

Paul Helbert phelbert@rica.net
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 07:58:08 -0400

Chuck,

Your ad is in no way related to the purpose of this discussion group.
We are a group discussing one particular make of amateur radio
equipment, and we maintain a high signal to noise ratio.  We regard
commercial postings such as yours as noise.  Pleased remove us from your
list.

Thanks,

Paul Helbert, Wv3j