[TenTec] corsair II vs omni 6

HUERTAS Marc marc.huertas@itin.fr
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 16:54:10 +0100

I have a good bargain for buying a beautiful corsair ll with ext vfo or
a splendid omni 6. of course it is not the same price (the omni is 100%
more expensive) but I really hesitate between these two rigs. I'm afraid
to be desapointed with the corsair 2 sensitivity on ten meters.
I'd like to get some comments from ten tec users. Thanks.

73's de Marc, f6iiv.

| Marc Huertas                          |
| Institut des techniques informatiques |
| BP 8298                               |
| F 95802 CERGY PONTOISE CEDEX - FRANCE |
| Tel : (33) 01 34 20 63 67             |
| Fax : (33) 01 34 20 63 70             |