[TenTec] Calibration

Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG turner@safety.ics.uci.edu
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 06:46:42 -0800

>     I'm running a Century/22, and seem to a calibration problem.

I haven't owned one of these, but I think it uses the Ten Tec PTO.
The PTO has linearity alignment, and that sounds like what you need.
It sounds like when you are on the money at 10.000, you go way off
as you move from that point.  You need to look at the PTO alignment
procedure in your manual or call Ten Tec and they can send you
something, it really isn't too hard, but I believe you need a
certain tool to work with the concentric inductors in there (again
if I recall correctly).

Clark
WA3JPG