[TenTec] Getting service for a Ten-Tec?

Michael Schell schell@radonc.medinfo.rochester.edu
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:49:00 -0500

I second Steve's comments wholeheartedly.  I have had boards shipped to me from TenTec w/o prior payment and shipped a rig to them for repair.  All repair costs were very modest.  In fact, the shipping costs were greater than the repair costs.  Also, the gentlemen in the service department are first class and willing to give free advice on 3rd party mods, etc.  This is the amateur radio should be!
73,
Mike KF2LF