[TenTec] RE: Ten Tec / Antenna puzzle

David Wright dwright@microagesf.com
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:18:56 -0800

Ron/Tom & crew,

Thanks guys!  If it was a snake it would have bit me!  Hi !  Talk about
not seeing the painfully obvious....    Now all I have to do is put one
between rig & amp.  I'll just keep my fingers crossed RF is not getting
straight into the front end... I'd be willing to bet the near field here
is quite high although I've never actually measured it.....

73 de Dave - KB6JOX