[TenTec] TEN_TEC (fwd)

John T. Croteau johnc@geekopolis.com
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:52:41 -0500 (EST)

The message below was posted on the qrp mailing list.  In light
of the recent threads about service and support I felt it was
fitting to forward this here.

I am also cc'ing the original author.  Thanks Charlie. :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:14:06 -0600
From: charlie <crc@io.com>
To: Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
Subject: TEN_TEC

Gotta talk about those ten tec folks,I called ten tec to order a new
string/rubberband replacement ,it controlls the dial pointer, for my
Argonaut I bought in 1976 .After a short friendly chat I asked how much
the total with shipping was , their reply "NO CHARGE" they said it could
fit in a biz envelope and my cost to send a check was more than their
price so they would just send it on down.With this kind of service on a
20 year old radio they win my best of the best award, and a lot of my
future business.
--
charlie crouchet WA5KRF   a little cw never hurt anybody
 qrp-l #1207

   \/   John T. Croteau, A.R.S. KA1VIX
  \/\/  Mound, Minnesota                             johnc@geekopolis.com