[TenTec] TenTec Service

Kr0i2 Kr0i2@aol.com
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:19:53 EST

I love TenTec service!  Over the years, I have had cause to
use the service department several times due to problems
caused by others.  Most recently, I had sent a Delta II in for
replacement of the keying transistor for an external amp.  On
the return trip, a very popular delivery service found a way to
apply sufficient g-force to damage the frequency display.  A
quick return to TenTec and I had the rig back on the operating
desk in SEVEN days total time from when I handed it over for
shipping (no charge, of course).

I've owned them all and many have different advantages but
no service, that I've used, has matched TenTec.

73 de Mac, KR0I  (building/buying ham gear for 44 years)