[TenTec] Custom Filters?

Charles D. Shinn cshinn@connect.net
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 07:49:26 -0600

I understand that Network Sciences in Arizona is the vendor for Ten Tec. Years ago they also made the filters for Drake.
I recently had a fowl experience with sending my Omni in for upgrade and would prefer to purchase a replacement 8 pole
filter for the Omni from Network Sciences but havent searched
very hard for their e-mail or street address. If there is
someone on the net that can look them up I would appreciate it mucho.When I was in the Biz of retailing radios I had contacted Network Sciences and they appeared to be interested
in one-off kinda deals so perhaps they might make you custom filters.

	de Chuck W7MAP......Looking desperatly for a 500HZ
			      8Pole.Yes it left with 2 and came
				home with one. :(