1220 two meter power Control + audio mute for cell phone.

Jack Kovar KE0AX kovar@ia.net
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 14:20:15 -0600 (CST)

	I would like some input from more technical inclined than myself.

	Two issues in question:

	1. Can I change the D15 zener to a different value to control

	low power output? 1 watt at present!

	I have some Motorola Vhf amps require about 2 watts drive for

	60 watts out.

	2. Q20 is a rx mute line for data interface?

	I might have this backwards in application as follows:

	Can I mute the speaker of tentec if I apply a ground or +12vdc

	to pin 5 of packet/data i/o plug?

	Reason: I have a ground output from cellphone to mute stereo and ?

	when phone is "in use".

						Thanks,

						Jack Kovar
						K0VAR