QRO and QRP

Ten-Tec Inc. sales@tentec.com
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:40:24 Eastern Standard Time

Hello (very briefly) from Ten-Tec:

QRO: We are expecting to start shipping the first of the Titan Gold
amplifier run possibly as soon as Friday.

QRP: The 1330 30 meter transceiver kits are going out today.  All
backorders will be shipped today and tomorrow.

Used: We have no used transceivers at the moment.  Some Scout
accessories, a 9420 Hercules power supply, and a 1208A transverter.
Contact me if interested.

Busy week this week, more updates from us to follow shortly.

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html